Finding the best roofing contractors in Raleigh NC and the surrounding areas can be tough. How do you differentiate those who are trustworthy from those who are not?
Here are two hiring tricks to help you out:
- Check Angie’s List. This website is known for providing home improvement tips and DIY solutions for homeowners. They also give out awards to service providers who do well in their respective fields.
Contractors who appear on Angie’s List are:
- Reputable. To protect consumers, the website only allows a contractor with the best-rated services to be able to offer their services on the website. Consider the service providers who appear on a listing as prescreened for your convenience.
- Open to feedback. Consumers can post about and rate their experience with a contractor on the site. Listed contractors may also reply to customer reviews.
- Check for a Better Business Bureau accreditation. The BBB is a nonprofit that helps consumers and companies make more informed business decisions. They monitor business behavior and help consumers find reliable service providers in their area.
Roofers who are accredited by the BBB:
- Pass high standards. This means they uphold ethical business practices, have the necessary licenses, and follow regulations set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Provide excellent services. Accredited contractors are rated and reviewed on the BBB’s website. Ratings are determined by consumer complaint record, company history, and quality services. These numbers are pretty telling. If your contractor scores high, it means their products and customer service are top-notch.
When it comes to roofing, we here at Consolidated Roofing Systems don’t hide tricks up our sleeves. Instead, we’re all about providing honest, transparent, and high-quality services for our customers. We are your expert Raleigh roofing contractors who specialize in installing roofing and insulation for residential properties.
We’ve been in the home-improvement business for 30 years. We have been an accredited member of the BBB for over 20 years. We are proud to have a rating of A+, the highest a company can score on the BBB’s scale.
We’d love to hear from you! Check out our listing on Angie’s List, or give us a call at (919) 241-8880 to learn more about how our services can benefit you.